eGlu Panic Alarm
Panic Alarm produces loud sound when turned on. It can be activated based on various events like intrusion, opening of a door or pressing of the panic button on the TAG. Panic Alarm is powered by batteries and can be conveniently placed on any flat surface or hung on a wall.
- eGlu Hub
- eGlu APP for iOS or Android
|Power Input||Two AA Alkaline Batteries|
|Max Volume||105 dB|
|Operating Temperature||0ºC to 45°C|
|Wireless Protocol||WiZN’s Glu™ (865-867MHz)|
|Dimensions||75 x 75 x 28 mm|
- eGlu products are designed for indoor use only. They are neither waterproof nor water resistant. Please do not use these products outdoors or near water. Do not expose them to dripping or splashing of water or any other type of liquid
- Clean eGlu products only with a soft and dry cloth.
- Do not install eGlu products near heat sources such as stoves, radiators or any other appliances which generate heat
- Only use attachments and accessories specified by the manufacturer
- Always use leak-proof branded batteries. Substandard batteries can cause functional and performance issues.
- Do not try to open eGlu products. There are no user serviceable parts inside the product. Doing so can permanently damage the internal parts and will also void the warranty.
Tail sed sausage magna quis commodo snasae. Aliquip strip steak esse ex in ham hock fugiat in. Labore velit pork belly eiusmod ut shank doner capicola consectetur landjaeger fugiat excepteur short loin. Pork belly laboris mollit in leberkas qui. Pariatur snasae aliqua pork chop venison veniam. Venison sed cow short loin bresaola shoulder cupidatat capicola drumstick dolore magna shankle.