eGlu Sensor Monitor HV
Sensor Monitor is designed to convert an existing wired sensor like smoke detector, gas leak detector etc. into a wireless sensor. The only requirement is that the wired sensor should have an ‘NO/NC’ trigger. SMHV also provides a 12V/100mA DC output which can be used to power the wired sensor.
- eGlu HUB
- eGlu APP for iOS or Android
|Power Input||220-240V AC, 50 HZ|
|Dc Output||12V/100mA Max|
|Operating Temperature||0ºC to 45°C|
|Wireless Protocol||WiZN’s Glu™ (865-867MHz)|
|Dimensions||66 x 58 x 17.5 mm|
- eGlu products are designed for indoor use only. They are neither waterproof nor water resistant. Please do not use these products outdoors or near water. Do not expose them to dripping or splashing of water or any other type of liquid
- Clean eGlu products only with a soft and dry cloth.
- Do not install eGlu products near heat sources such as stoves, radiators or any other appliances which generate heat
- Only use attachments and accessories specified by the manufacturer
- Sensor Monitor HV can provide maximum power output of 1.2W. Connecting a sensor with higher input power can permanently damage the device and also cause fire hazard.
- Do not try to open eGlu products. There are no user serviceable parts inside the product. Doing so can expose you to high voltage live circuits resulting in an electric shock.
Tail sed sausage magna quis commodo snasae. Aliquip strip steak esse ex in ham hock fugiat in. Labore velit pork belly eiusmod ut shank doner capicola consectetur landjaeger fugiat excepteur short loin. Pork belly laboris mollit in leberkas qui. Pariatur snasae aliqua pork chop venison veniam. Venison sed cow short loin bresaola shoulder cupidatat capicola drumstick dolore magna shankle.